Couple sitting on stairs with baby

The right property insurance plan can give you the protection and peace of mind that you deserve. Working with an experienced and local insurance broker in Northern Ontario will allow you to create a customized plan that fits your home, your family’s needs, and your budget. Whether it be a home, apartment, cottage or condo, we can help you find the coverage that best fits your budget and lifestyle.

Check out the different types of property insurance we offer then contact us for a solution that fits your needs.

Home Insurance

Purchasing a home is often the biggest investment of your life. It’s your cozy place to sleep at night, it’s where you host family dinners, and it’s where your children will grow up. We’re here to help you protect all of that.

Our brokers will provide you with a homeowner’s package that is built around your needs; covering the structure of the home, its contents, property liability, and more. Special coverages are available to cover you in case of sewer backup, overland water, identity theft, and more; all tailored to fit your individual needs. As your family grows, we grow with you, offering knowledgeable advice every step of the way, in a way that only an experienced broker can. Contact us today to take the first step to protecting you and your family. Click here to get an instant quote.

Seasonal Insurance

Being from Ontario means we’re lucky enough to have the great outdoors right at our fingertips. We’d be crazy not to spend our summers lounging by the lake, sitting around the bonfire and relaxing at the cottage.  We can find you a seasonal insurance policy that offers you peace of mind and help you protect your little slice of paradise. Camp, cottage, cabin; however you want to say it, we’ve got you covered.

Seasonal insurance policies cover the structure of your cottage, its contents, and property liability. Special limits are available to cover docks, hot tubs, boathouses and sheds, helping you protect what makes your cottage unique. Our brokers know the area well and are experts at helping you find the right coverage to fit your seasonal property. Contact us to see how we can build a solution for you.

Tenant Insurance

Do you rent a home or apartment in Ontario? While the property owner may be responsible for insuring the property and structure, it is up to you to make sure your personal belongings and liability are covered. Whether you’re a student living on your own for the first time, or a couple of seniors looking to downsize, we can find the right amount of coverage for your contents and your budget. Click here to get an instant quote.

Condo Insurance

Living in a condo means that you have unique insurance needs that we can help you solve. Condo insurance should cover your personal belongings, property liability, and improvements made by your condo corporation. Our experienced brokers can help you select the right coverage to fit your condo and keep your unit a peaceful place to live. Click here to get an instant quote.

Cottage Insurance

Spending part of your time at a second home in Canada means you have another home to worry about — unless you have cottage insurance. Protect your cottage, including docks, hot tubs, sheds, and more.

Rented Dwelling

Rental properties come in all shapes and sizes; your insurance policy needs to suit the type of property you own. We have policies that can provide you coverage for a single family or multi-family dwelling; or a student boarding house (3 or more unrelated students living in a single residence). Let us help you determine the right policy and coverage for your situation.

Hobby Farm

From livestock to machinery and buildings, every aspect of a farm plays a crucial role, and it’s important to protect them. With farm insurance, we’ll be able to help you protect all of these, as well as farm produce,  and the unique needs of specialty farms (including maple syrup, honey, fruit and vegetable), plus give you peace of mind about loss of income, and liability for farm employees and volunteers.

Optional Coverages

Combined Policy

Many of the insurance companies that we work with give the option of combining your home and auto policies into one easy-to-use package. This allows for a common renewal date, less paperwork and additional discounts.

Umbrella Coverage

Umbrella insurance provides an additional layer of personal liability protection. A single umbrella policy covers all of the policies that you own (auto, home, motorcycle, boat, etc.) and kicks in if the liability limits on these policies are exhausted, giving you protection that you need.

Overland Water

Overland Water Insurance provides protection against damage caused by fresh water flooding and damage caused by eaves, downspouts and drains.

Sewer Backup Coverage

Sewer Backup Coverage protects your property from damage resulting from sewer backup, sump pump malfunctions or septic system.