Our staged approach to re-opening operations will resume as of Monday July 5th, by appointment only.
Additionally, our phone lines and office will be closed for Canada Day on July 1st. Our phone lines will re-open for calls on Friday, July 2nd.
We have decided to remain cautious during the re-opening in our community concerning COVID-19, and will be re-opening to clients on an appointment-only basis.
Effective July 5th, 2021;
- Appointments may be scheduled from 10 am to 4 pm
- Our phone lines will be available from 9 am to 4 pm.
When to Call to Book an Appointment?
- To make an urgent payment (i.e., down payment or risk of cancellation with no way to send e-Transfer)
- To sign urgent documentation (with no access to electronic signature)
- To pick up urgent documentation (i.e., Bonds or Liability Slip with no ability to email)
- Clients who are visually or hearing impaired
- Other reasons where a client’s needs cannot be fulfilled digitally, over the phone, or using traditional mail
To schedule an appointment, or speak with a Broker, please use the contact methods at the bottom of this post. We are committed to serving our clients and will help you however possible.
Payments can be completed over the phone, using e-transfer, or by using the cheque drop-box located at our main entrance.
Changes we have implemented to keep you protected:
- Employee and Client Screening (COVID-19 Questionnaire)
- Increased sanitization
- Use of masks by staff and clients
- We encourage no cash payments, e-Transfer is preferred
Social distancing and paperless activities made easy!
We have the ability to accept payment, provide pink slips and provide policy documents electronically. We also execute documents through electronic signatures without a need to attend our office.
For inquires, please use one of the following contact methods:
or Call us: (705) 949-6555