Our re-opening operations in Sault Ste. Marie will resume by appointments and will allow walk-ins for certain urgent transactions.
During Phase 2 re-opening, we are accepting appointments. We are committed to serving our clients and will be available to help you however possible.
When to Call to Book an Appointment?
- To make an urgent payment (i.e., down payment or risk of cancellation with no way to send e-Transfer)
- To sign urgent documentation (with no access to electronic signature)
- To pick up urgent documentation (i.e., Bonds or Liability Slip with no ability to email)
- Clients who are visually or hearing impaired
- Other reasons where a client’s needs cannot be fulfilled digitally, over the phone, or using traditional mail
Changes we have implemented to keep you protected:
- Employee and Client Screening (COVID-19 Questionnaire )
- Increased sanitization
- Use of masks by staff and clients
- We encourage no cash payments, e-Transfer is preferred
Social distancing and paperless activities made easy!
We have the ability to accept payment, provide pink slips and provide policy documents electronically. We also execute documents through electronic signatures without a need to attend our office.
For inquires, please use one of the following contact methods:
or Call us: (705) 949-6555