To our Clients:
With the evolving global concerns on COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”), we want to provide you with an update on our response and commitment as we all navigate this difficult time.
We will remain open for business and committed to serving our clients.
We have enacted some changes to our operations so that we can continue to provide a safe environment and ensure that we are available for our clients throughout this difficult time.
- Work from home opportunities for our employees will be implemented. We have taken additional measures concerning security for our IT systems and client data as we change the structure of processing client activity.
- Increased cleaning & sanitation procedures at our offices have been put into place. We have implemented guidelines for our staff on best practices to prevent transmission of the virus.
- Any employee that has recently travelled out of the country is required to self-quarantine for 14 days prior to reporting to work.
- Effective immediately we are directing our employees to postpone all outside client meetings and other non-essential business-related travel.
Continue to contact our team while staying protected:
While our offices remain open to clients, we encourage our clients to practice social distancing and interact with us through an alternative method other than in person, if possible.
- Policy renewals, coverage changes, claims, payments, or new policies can be accommodated over the phone or digitally. We can be reached at (705) 949‑6555 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our office is equipped with technology that allows us to interact digitally, including digital signatures and alternative payment methods.
- If an in-person meeting is still required, please call our office so that we can arrange a controlled meeting to make this as safe as possible for all.
The health and well-being of our employees and their families, our clients, and our community is our top priority. We will continue to monitor and follow the guidance set from government authorities and public health offices and will keep our clients updated on the latest developments.
Thank you for your understanding as we navigate these challenging times.
President & CEO